Saturday, November 22, 2008

Purple Pickle Pumpkin Eater...

This Gentian Violet stuff is out of control. I can't seem to keep it in my mouth. My Mom told me I have to take it every night before bed in order to get rid of an infection in my mouth.

But Mom look what happens. You know I can't go a night without peeing or pooping my pants. What makes you think that I can go a night without spitting up all over myself? And worst of all, my spit-up is laced with all this purple stuff.

Isn't there an easier more effective type of medicine for thrush. I can't stand this. It stains everything...most importantly my face. And just to inform you, I think my face is by far my strongest asset...I need it to get chicks.

Josh Purple Face

6 comments:

chelsmi said...

That is the saddest face ever! I am sorry Josh is sick.

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Awww..baby! This is so cute, he seriously looks distraught.

Marce said...

what a cute little baby he is...

i'm so sorry about the thrush...i totally empathize. it is HORRIBLE...and you wonder, will this thing EVER GO AWAY???? guess what? it does. and suddenly everything is so much better after that. seriously. hang in there. i miss you and love you, lea!

Wendle said...

omg. This is the saddest little purple face ever. Poor little guy. So good to see you all last night!

Granny McGinnis said...

Oh, what a sad little, purple face. I pray he is better by now.
He is so cute and tiny. My how much we love him already,
grandma and Grandpa

Rachel said...

that picture is adorable!