Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5th Percentile...Come On, Whatever!

So, I had my 2 month check-up the other day and I guess I'm a little on the leaner side compared to the average American baby.

So check it out... Here are my stats:

Weight= 5th percentile
Length= 10th percentile
Head= 50th percentile (This is because I'm a genius)

To me this is just ridiculous...Look how fat I am in this picture.

Fat Josh

And this one too...

Fat Josh

Now this one is a doozie!!!

Fat Josh

Well, I guess the truth is that America is overweight and I am living proof. They say I'm underweight but from what these pics show, I look pretty chubby. You be the judge... but if you ask me, I'd say that I'm not the one who needs to gain weight but all you other babies out there need to shed a few pounds.

4 comments:

chelsmi said...

Sure your cheeks are getting a little chubby but i have see those chicken legs and there is nothing big about those things:). I've missed you. Love to see you back to posting!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

how did your shots go? Were you able to get through it ok? If not, don't worry, it's not true what they say...Big boys and girls can still cry. Nora says to tell you she can't wait to spend next week with you in Colorado.

lauren said...

Love the cheeks!! It was so good to finally meet you little Josh! Keep milkin' those cheeks. I love em.

Marce said...

i want to kiss those cheeks!