Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Milk Drunk by Noon

Today, Mom started work...so I'm sad. On the other hand, Dad and I got to spend some quality time with each other. The day mostly comprised of sleeping, eating, crying, and a little swing time. I enjoyed myself for the most part, however I didn't tell dad about my little problem and I feel I need to tell him publicly.

I'm a Milkaholic...

Drunk by Noon 2

I know it comes as a shock but the fact is I love it. I can't express to you in words how much I crave milk. I heard one little girl say that breast milk is better than a mango and that she would trade a million melons for it. I've never had a mango or a million melons so I can't say that I would like either better. However, I can say that milk is the bomb.com!

Drunk by Noon 1

So dad, those drunk like eyes and limp arms were all from the milk. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that after 2oz of BM I'm slammed... I mean, I'm a light weight. I can't help it. It's crazy to hear those gangsta's talking about 40's and all I can handle is 2oz.

3 comments:

chelsmi said...

Haha, I just love the title!

Ashlyn said...

He is so cute! I just can't get enough! It's ok Josh, we know where you can get some help. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Megan C. said...

I love this post! It just makes me laugh!

It's great having you back at school, Lea, even though I know you'd rather be elsewhere!